Some highlights of the High Holiday services with Chabad of Mill Valley
• Contemporary messages and insights
• Warm and friendly environment
• Popular tunes and songs
• Hebrew/English prayer books provided
• Children’s program
• No membership required (though reservations are requested)
• It makes no difference if you see yourself as Reform, Conservative, Orthodox or unaffiliated.
At Chabad of Mill Valley, we see you as Jewish.
No labels… No differences… Chabad is a home away from home.
Whether your background in Jewish prayer and practice is extensive or limited, the services will leave you feeling enriched, connected, uplifted and energized to start your New Year in a most meaningful way.
As always, there is no mandatory seat charge or ticket requirement at Chabad.
Services will be at 355 Starling Rd. Mill Valley 94941